Elysium is a magnificent beach house situated eight kilometers south of the historic Galle Fort in Sri Lanka. Set within enchanting gardens and featuring an impressive collection of Sri Lankan contemporary art, this luxury boutique hotel will appeal to guests looking for a unique and unforgettable escape. Elysium’s centerpiece is a stunning jade green infinity pool that includes a shallow area for younger guests.
The property offers four spacious and stylish chalets featuring king-size beds, bathrooms, and terraces leading onto delightful gardens. There is also a huge family suite with eight bunk beds.
The cuisine at Elysium comprises a delectable menu of Asian and international cuisine served in the dining room, by the pool or on the beach. The staff can also arrange beach barbecues and romantic dinners in secluded locations.
Elysium is the ideal place for complete relaxation. Sip a cocktail by the pool, stroll through the tranquil gardens, or be pampered with a massage in the spa room. For those feeling more active, a wealth of activities can be arranged including whale watching and safaris. The renowned Wijaya beach restaurant and lagoon is just a few minutes’ walks up the beach. Top tip: watch the sunset on the sandy peninsula just outside the beach gates.
Children will love the feeling of adventure here. There is plenty of space to run around as well as safe areas to paddle in on the beach. Cots and a nanny can be arranged.
Villa size: 13,500sqm | Garden size: 4,046sqm
Something missing in this villa? Dont worry, our Concierge can arrange it for you. Just let us know :)
- Safety box
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Living room
- Dining room
- Private infinity pool (20 metres)
- Spa room
- Airport transfer
- Bicycles available
- Car available (extra cost)
- Driver (extra cost)
- High chair
- Fully equipped kitchen
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Media room
- Pool table
- Security service
- Villa Manager
Out & About
- Go on a guided walk to Galle Fort. Wander the cobblestoned pathways flanked by antique shops, heritage houses, and restaurants, and look at the architectural and archaeological sites that have given Galle Fort its UNESCO World Heritage status
- Explore the surrounding jungle, rice paddy fields and quaint mud roads that make up the small villages surrounding Elysium on a bike ride and/or boat trip
- Venture into the tea country with a guide and encounter cinnamon peelers at a local estate. Watch women peelers at work, hear about the uses and healing properties of cinnamon and have a try at peeling cinnamon yourself!
Daily rates from$ 875
Thalpe, Southern Beaches
Terms & Conditions
- Check-in: After 15:00
- Check out: Until 10:30
- Late check-out until at 18:00 can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- Security deposit: A security deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking